Occupational Health Services
2251 N Harbor Bl.
Fullerton, CA 92835
Hours of operation:
Monday - Friday:
7 a.m. – 10 p.m.
St. Jude Heritage Medical Group offers comprehensive, convenient and cost-effective
occupational health services to business and industry in Orange and Los
We place a high priority on worksite wellness. We believe a healthy workforce
can improve productivity, reduce healthcare and disability costs, lower
absenteeism and decrease turnover. So whether it’s comprehensive
physical exams, employee screenings or innovative rehabilitation, our
board certified physicians offer the highest quality of care for the prevention,
management and treatment of work-related injuries and illnesses.
Most importantly, we are committed to providing occupational health services
that meet your specific needs, including a wide range of programs that
can be customized for your company. We also partner with the Emergency
Department to provide patient care after hours. And with on-site X-ray,
laboratory and pharmacy—keeping your workplace healthy has never
been so easy.
For the past 20 years, more than 3,000 employers—both large and small—have
benefited from our unique approach to occupational health and safety,
helping to keep their employees strong and productive.
Conditions & Treatments
By combining clinical experts with a dedicated staff, we treat a wide range
of illnesses and injuries, including:
- Chemical and biologic exposure
- Eye injuries
- Repetitive strain injuries
- Musculoskeletal injuries and fractures
- Allergic reactions
- Psychosocial problems
In addition to board-certified occupational health physicians, our comprehensive
services are supported by numerous specialties within St. Jude Heritage
Medical Group. And our affiliation with St. Jude Medical Center ensures
your employees have access to the latest technology and treatments available
today, including the nationally respected Centers for Rehabilitation and Wellness.
Risk assessment and education are key to creating a healthy, safe and cost-effective
work environment, and we are here to help. In addition to the aggressive
treatment of injuries and illnesses, we offer a variety of programs to
help you improve employee health and reduce the cost of disability.
- Physician-conducted safety tours of your facility
- Workplace ergonomic assessments
- Identification of chemical and biological hazards
- Elimination or reduction of workplace stressors
Health and Safety Education
- Injury prevention
- Ergonomics and body mechanics
- Proper lifting techniques
- Blood-borne pathogen training
- First-responder and first-aid training
- Substance abuse and employee assistance programs
- Drug screening: D.O.T./non-D.O.T. and random programs
- Customized pre-placement D.O.T., post-offer and executive physical exams
St. Jude Heritage Medical Group is one of the largest providers of travel
medicine services in Orange County. Whether you are traveling for business
or pleasure we can prepare you for your trip. To help you stay healthy,
safe and enjoy your time abroad we offer:
- Pre-travel assessments
- Routine and travel immunizations
- Prescriptions for necessary medication, i.e. malaria prophylaxis
- Medical and travel advice
Ideally, the initial consultation should take place at least six weeks
prior to your planned departure to allow time for immunizations to take
effect. For information or to make an appointment, please call (714) 449-6200.