Orthopedics and Sports Medicine
Our fellowship-trained orthopaedic surgeons offer state-of-the-art treatment
and follow-up care for adult and pediatric trauma cases. Offering the
expertise of nearly a dozen different orthopaedic subspecialties, we successfully
treat the entire range of traumatic injuries, from simple isolated fractures
to the most complicated orthopaedic emergencies.
Leading edge techniques – including minimally-invasive surgery, advanced
external fixation, and the use of bone graft substitutes and bone-forming
proteins – allow us to create superior outcomes for our patients.
We also successfully treat the after-effects of traumatic injuries, including
nonunions (fractures that do not heal), bone infections, and arthritis.
Our highly skilled team specializes in the following services and injuries:
- minimally-invasive fracture stabilization
- joint dislocations and ligament injuries
- complex soft tissue reconstruction
- complex fractures of the upper and lower extremity
- minimally-invasive bone grafting
- spine trauma
- post-traumatic arthritis
- acetabular fracture care
- infected fractures and osteomyelitis
- treatment of nonunions and malunions (fractures that do not heal in the