Occupational Health Services
St. Jude Heritage Medical Group offers comprehensive, convenient and cost-effective occupational health services to business and industry in Orange and Los Angeles Counties.
We place a high priority on worksite wellness. We believe a healthy workforce can improve productivity, reduce healthcare and disability costs, lower absenteeism and decrease turnover. So whether it’s comprehensive physical exams, employee screenings or innovative rehabilitation, our board certified physicians offer the highest quality of care for the prevention, management and treatment of work-related injuries and illnesses.
Most importantly, we are committed to providing occupational health services that meet your specific needs, including a wide range of programs that can be customized for your company. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to ensure your employees receive the care they need as quickly as possible. And with on-site X-ray, laboratory and pharmacy—keeping your workplace healthy has never been so easy.
For the past 20 years, more than 3,000 employers—both large and small—have benefited from our unique approach to occupational health and safety, helping to keep their employees strong and productive.
Conditions & Treatments
By combining clinical experts with a dedicated staff, we treat a wide range of illnesses and injuries, including:
- Chemical and biologic exposure
- Eye injuries
- Repetitive strain injuries
- Musculoskeletal injuries and fractures
- Allergic reactions
- Psychosocial problems
In addition to board certified occupational health physicians, our comprehensive services are supported by numerous specialties within St. Jude Heritage Medical Group. And our affiliation with St. Jude Medical Center ensures your employees have access to the latest technology and treatments available today, including the nationally respected Centers for Rehabilitation and Wellness.
Risk assessment and education are key to creating a healthy, safe and cost-effective work environment, and we are here to help. In addition to the aggressive treatment of injuries and illnesses, we offer a variety of programs to help you improve employee health and reduce the cost of disability.
- Physician-conducted safety tours of your facility
- Workplace ergonomic assessments
- Identification of chemical and biological hazards
- Elimination or reduction of workplace stressors
Health and Safety Education
- Injury prevention
- Ergonomics and body mechanics
- Proper lifting techniques
- Blood-borne pathogen training
- First-responder and first-aid training
- Substance abuse and employee assistance programs
- Drug screening: D.O.T./non-D.O.T. and random programs
- Customized pre-placement D.O.T., post-offer and executive physical exams
St. Jude Heritage Medical Group is one of the largest providers of travel medicine services in Orange County. Whether you are traveling for business or pleasure we can prepare you for your trip. To help you stay healthy, safe and enjoy your time abroad we offer:
- Pre-travel assessments
- Routine and travel immunizations
- Prescriptions for necessary medication, i.e. malaria prophylaxis
- Medical and travel advice
Ideally, the initial consultation should take place at least six weeks prior to your planned departure to allow time for immunizations to take effect. For information or to make an appointment, please call (714) 449-6200.
Our Occupational Health Experts
Michael Green, D.O.
Robert Maurer, D.O.
Tiana Adams, PA-C